Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a older hoyt TD left handed. nothing on it says how long it is or what the draw weght is. needs a string too.
looks to be 62 or 64inches , anybody know? its not in good shape . got more dings on limbs and riser than normal. but i think plenty shootable. also warfable if necesary. what length string? value?... ron

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replys. dont know how to post pix. i am teck. challanged. also right
handed. one limb is marked U the other L. under the handle says T/D2-H20-L underneath it in a circle is 2203

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no limb bolts. cant find any other markings. the bottom limb had been painted...i just took some goo begone to the hoyt limb sticker ha ha it says...TD-5675-s amo

h24-66-51lb
h20-63-53lb
h16-58-66lb its a hoyt pro medalist. the riser is 20 inches long. 53lb

left handed and too heavy to boot.lol .. and i dont have a string that fits... ron

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good grief.. just read all the post again and longbowguy and others told me everything i needed to know... duh going to take the good advise and pass it on for sale or trade
on tradtalk ... ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.