Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
"What model/length are those one-piece recurves there towards the bottom of your rack? Nice bows...............IJ " Sky Eagle Hunters 62"

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very cool,

I have a few TD3s and a Conquest of my own, but unfortunately no TD1's with the integral grip and none of the factory camo Sky Hunter Express's.

I have also never handled or shot a Rambo. How do you like the Rambo compared to the TD3 or a Black Bear?

Earl sure knew how to build a set of limbs, every set of Samick, MK Korea and SF limbs I have owned are exactly the same profile as the old Hoyt Goldmedalists, Sky Hunter and Sky Conquest limbs.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very cool,

I have a few TD3s and a Conquest of my own, but unfortunately no TD1's with the integral grip and none of the factory camo Sky Hunter Express's.

I have also never handled or shot a Rambo. How do you like the Rambo compared to the TD3 or a Black Bear?

Earl sure knew how to build a set of limbs, every set of Samick, MK Korea and SF limbs I have owned are exactly the same profile as the old Hoyt Goldmedalists, Sky Hunter and Sky Conquest limbs.
The Sky Hunter Supreme (Rambo) and Sky Hunter Express (T/D3) shoot about the same. Never shot a warf/DAS Rambo or Black Bear.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I shot the belcher sky wood carbon limbs they out performed the hoyt foam limbs that i had been shooting.

Blecher bought all of Earls original forms and machines from Matthews.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts