Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sale fell through, bow is still up for grabs.

So, if you’ve seen any of my other posts you will know that I purchased a Hoyt Satori about four months ago. After having owned mine for about a month or so I showed it to a hunting buddy (rifle hunting) and let him have a shoot on it. He seemed pretty stoked with it and decided to go off and get the same setup for himself. Because this would be his first bow I advised him to try and consider less draw weight and a more “affordable” bow, but, he was dead set on a 50lb Satori.

Fast forward a couple months and he’s torn his bicep tendon! (not through archery) Due to the injury and a loss of interest in trad shooting he has decide to sell it. To try and help him out I’ve posted this listing on his behalf.

Basically, everything in the below pictures is what you get. The bow is only around two months old; I’ve had a good look over it myself and other than the wear marks on the limbs (normal for ILF) the only marks I could find where a couple on the grip (circled in red). Nothing is missing, all the allen keys, grub screws, spacer plates and even the original limb silencing, strike and shelf plate materials are there. The additional limb pouches are also included.

I’ve taken as many pictures as I can, but if anyone would like anymore of anything in particular, please let me know and I will gladly post them.

He’s hoping to get $1,000 AUD but is open to offers. Please PM me for postage/drop off details.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts