Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the form and back to trad after 10 plus years shooting compound bows. I just recently got a hoyt sotori 17 riser with 45# medium limbs I love shooting the bow but now I am trying to decide on what quiver I will be using this fall for hunting. I have seen post about the treelimb adaptors but have never seen a picture of it being used. I would like to use my tight spot quiver so I can remove it if I choose to. Just looking for options if anyone can help out. Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
New to the form and back to trad after 10 plus years shooting compound bows. I just recently got a hoyt sotori 17 riser with 45# medium limbs I love shooting the bow but now I am trying to decide on what quiver I will be using this fall for hunting. I have seen post about the treelimb adaptors but have never seen a picture of it being used. I would like to use my tight spot quiver so I can remove it if I choose to. Just looking for options if anyone can help out. Thanks
it works great!

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Trophy Ridge Hex light (one piece) offers just as much vertical and horizontal adjustment as the Tight Spot (if not more), and costs a fair bit less. The lights and heavy duty construction make it a little heavy though IMO.

I have just switched over to the Hoyt Carbon Solo Shorty 6 arrow (one piece), and really like it! Super light weight and ultra compact. The only complaint I do have with the Hoyt quiver is the price and the ridiculous mounting brackets. Hoyt offer an optional mounting bracket (which is the same as the one offered on the Fuse Alphalite) I purchased this bracket and it's much better, but I do wish that they would already include it, especially for the price.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You might be better off drilling and tapping a couple holes in your riser, that way you don't have to use any adaptors? I think most people opt for the 19" riser (myself included) for this very reason.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I still can't believe they haven't tapped the risers on the updated 17" model. Seems like they would sell many more as standard quiver mounts are a pretty small, yet important feature for a metal hunting riser due to many liking the ability to remove the quiver.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I still can't believe they haven't tapped the risers on the updated 17" model. Seems like they would sell many more as standard quiver mounts are a pretty small, yet important feature for a metal hunting riser due to many liking the ability to remove the quiver.
Couldn't agree more, I probably would have gone for the 17" instead of the 19", but the lack of mounting holes was a deal breaker! At least the longer riser leaves a large enough window for a sight, if one was that way inclined? So I guess you lose some and win some?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts