Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in case with everything never shot perfect condition. Black/maple RH 50# 60"
Riser signed in silver and limb signed in black by Fred Eichler. What you guys think it might be worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
6,458 Posts
Hard to say, they don't seem to hold their value very well(guess most archery things don't). I bought mine used, honestly can't recall what I paid($450?). A lot of people get hung up on its lack of a plunger hole, but it shoots so well off the shelf it doesn't matter. I decided I only needed one hunting bow, the decision was easy. I sold my Titan and kept the buff! Although Fred is a great guy, his signature likely isn't worth much at the moment.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks guys
Not looking to sell it but thanks for the offer. Its just a wall hanger. More sentimental to me then value was just curious. I do like it and Fred was a great guy to hang out with for couple days.

· Registered
553 Posts
Why not use it? The Buffalo is a fine bow and it was made for shootin' not hangin on the wall. I have always liked Fred's articles and videos - of all the celeb bowhunters I think he's one that I'd actually enjoy hunting with.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just don't want anything to happen to it. But I might shoot some indoor 3d with it. I do agree with you on that. Yea he was down here last November on a hunt with a buddy of mine. Great guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.