Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll through this idea up the pole and see if it flies...I saw a thread on another site that featured poster's bow collections...anybody interested in starting such a thing here?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
sure that would be kool :highfive:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,438 Posts
I'm working on installling two more modules, guys.

One will be a Photo Album, which will make it very easy to organize stuff like this.

The other, which is almost ready to release is our magazine, which will consist of articles written by members and compiled in one easy-to-browse location.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PapaBull said:
One will be a Photo Album, which will make it very easy to organize stuff like this.

The other, which is almost ready to release is our magazine, which will consist of articles written by members and compiled in one easy-to-browse location.
I really like that idea Bull! I've been ready to put pen to paper for a long time.... this'll be my start!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Please help!

Hello Friends here,

I have been asking you to get some support from you to get some pictures sent over the pond. Must admit that I am no genious on IT science.. please help me.
P.S. I might eventually be able to make pictures that you have not seen before.
Just a hint.
Please p.m. me and tell in an idiot proof way how to do it.

Many thanks in advance, I am serious on that now!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,438 Posts
Torsten, there are several things you can do.

You can use the "attamchent manager" which is easily accessihble when you are posting an image.

You may also attach the image to e-mail so it can be sent to someone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bETTER TAKE THAT SHOOTING GLOVE OFF BEFORE YOU START TYPIN' PAPABULL..

PapaBull said:
You can use the "attamchent manager" which is easily accessihble when you are posting an image.

You may also attach the image to e-mail so it can be sent to someone.
maKES IT EASIER TO HIT THE RIGHT KEYS...LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Kool thanks PapaBull
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
yes, a GREAT idea. love seeing some of these bows i only get to read about.(mostly lies i suspect, but still...) :thankyou: ps2
 

·
John Conaway
Joined
·
1,645 Posts
Bow gallery.

With Papalapin here and guys like Larry Hatfield it would be more like a museum. WOW what a place to be! :thankyou: JOHN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, for that matter.....howz about...

easternhunter said:
I'll through this idea up the pole and see if it flies...I saw a thread on another site that featured poster's bow collections...anybody interested in starting such a thing here?????
a TROPHY WALL....
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top