Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Hey lads!! Look!!!

It's the Prodigal son. He, who was lost has been found. Enter stage left, one fatted doe.

Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
12,642 Posts
Mike......confess.....tell us where you've been & what you've been doin' ??
Welcome back

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Good to see you Mike! Where you been?

More importantly, how ARE you?!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Hey ...the prodigal returns .. welcome back TB4U

·
8,512 Posts
Hopefully not too much of a hijack.... but as there's a few of these in the current thread.....

What's the history to these, please?

·
Just call me Mike
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeez.... where to start?

Lets see.... Been thru a divorce, Job change, Got a pacemaker, Erectile disfunction and a nervous tick....... But, Hey...... I cant complain.....LMAO.....

We still fighting the good fight, or have folks warmed up to the idea of actually hitting their target?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Jeez.... where to start?

Lets see.... Been thru a divorce, Job change, Got a pacemaker, Erectile disfunction and a nervous tick....... But, Hey...... I cant complain.....LMAO.....

We still fighting the good fight, or have folks warmed up to the idea of actually hitting their target?
You haven't been gone so long that you think you're on TradGang do you? They may never have been there, but we surely, have never left! :) :)

:jk: :)

Tom

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Good the hear that Your still kickin' Mike!....I hope that all is well with You, and I hope that Your joking about the Pacemaker.........Jim

·
8,512 Posts
Good the hear that Your still kickin' Mike!....I hope that all is well with You, and I hope that Your joking about the Pacemaker.........Jim
I was hoping he was joking about one of the other things he mentioned..........

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I was hoping he was joking about one of the other things he mentioned..........
Well......L.O.L.....Going through a divorce might cause the other stuff, I reckon...I cant recall ever hearing anyone having serious health issues from erectile disfunction, though.....L.O.L...:)..........Jim

·
Just call me Mike
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually...... the ED was the only thing I was jokin about...... Suffice to say that lifes been a roller coaster and Ive had a front row seat.....

Started shooting a little again..... My daughter thinks that chick from the Hunger Games is cool, and the Avengers movie has my son thinkin that his dad totally missed the boat on being a recurve toting superhero..... Its addictive.... strecthing limbs brings back memories.... its good for me.... ANNNNND..... I never did get that belt buckle...... who knows....

So what passes for cool these days? DId my never ever trim ur arrows thing ever take off? LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
Hopefully not too much of a hijack.... but as there's a few of these in the current thread.....

What's the history to these, please?
This was a token I gave to everyone who came over from the antiquated start-up board, making them charter members of this forum. There weren't very many back then. When you see that token, you see someone who was a member of Tradtalk virtually from it's beginning.

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
Actually...... the ED was the only thing I was jokin about...... Suffice to say that lifes been a roller coaster and Ive had a front row seat.....

Started shooting a little again..... My daughter thinks that chick from the Hunger Games is cool, and the Avengers movie has my son thinkin that his dad totally missed the boat on being a recurve toting superhero..... Its addictive.... strecthing limbs brings back memories.... its good for me.... ANNNNND..... I never did get that belt buckle...... who knows....

So what passes for cool these days? DId my never ever trim ur arrows thing ever take off? LOL.
No, the never ever trim your arrows thingey never did get legs under it, LOL. Life's been a rollercoaster for me, too. I'm back in Ohio now, myself. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts