Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a computer full of archery related random images that I think some members might enjoy. There's all sorts of stuff in there ranging from old bows to classic portraits to early photographs and images from catalogues.
The problem is I'm not very good at all the computer stuff, so, I'd like some help in creating an Image gallery ... if someone could walk me through the process I'd be grateful .
Cheers guys.

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
To start with..........
Under the first 'T' of Tradtalk, top left of page and down a bit, click User CP. On page that opens click 'Pictures and Albums' from the left-hand column under the heading 'Networking', on the next page under the box (I think, mine has Galleries in it) click 'Add Album' to set up a folder on TT then follow fairly normal uploading procedures to populate it, click 'Upload pictures'... you'll need to navigate to where your pictures are stored on your computer.

It's something like that anyway.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant
I'm off to Monmouth to help set up a roving course in about 10 minutes so I'll be on it when I get back tomorrow.
... cheers GS:cheers:

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Don't forget your sledge-hammer!

Have fun.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Phil - Might want to look into creating your own blog or website. That way you're hosting the photos and can write, edit, expand on any and all articles, notes, etc. at any time. Would be a very interesting site without a doubt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.