Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cloverdale was fun but its time to think ahead to the Worlds in NY. Trad Worlds always seem to me more relaxed than the regular IBO Worlds (I dunno , maybe all the fancy shirts freak me out ?) but the big shoot still is a great time. So who's coming and are you longbow , RU , or TRD ? I'll be trying to stay off the bottom of the score sheet in TRD:shooting:.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Jim, are you FBAXIS? I guess that means I'll be getting a lesson from you and Roy. I don't know that Roger Wireman guy, but if he is there and Paul Vogel shows up, and who knows who else, I might not make the finals. Oh well, it will be great to shoot with you guys; and maybe "lightening will strike" for me like at Spring. You great shots never know, maybe the "new kid," even if I am 65, may put you to the test.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Jim, are you FBAXIS? I guess that means I'll be getting a lesson from you and Roy. I don't know that Roger Wireman guy, but if he is there and Paul Vogel shows up, and who knows who else, I might not make the finals. Oh well, it will be great to shoot with you guys; and maybe "lightening will strike" for me like at Spring. You great shots never know, maybe the "new kid," even if I am 65, may put you to the test.
Keep the faith Bill, can't go into a shoot thinking I'm not going to win it!!

Confidence is half the battle maybe more.

Dewayne

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.