Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Sid, just received my Hex 5 limbs. Wow was that fast shipping. Thanks for helping me get through. I had asked for a string to fit the 17 DAS and these border limbs, shorts I assume. A string about 59 inches, marked 60 was sent. It is to long. I could almost string it around the curves if it had another 1 inch, bow relaxed. Not sure how much this will tell you other than it's too long. No problem about the string, I'll use it somewhere else, but I need help to determine what length string I do need... and what brace ht to start with [to verify correct length string]. LOL, if it were strung with this string, I would have a 2 in brace ht. I have two stringers that will not work. I will buy one of the newer types that go on the limb and not the tip. Mine because of the small tips, will not allow me to get the string in the groves because the tip covers go to deep

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
ryan brodrick
2,136 Posts
Uhh. Don't brace at 12" that could mess up your limbs pretty quickly.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think you have medium limbs which on a 17" riser will give you a 60" AMO bow.

57" string
6.8 - 7.5 brace height

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.