Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
thanks, Jer, & same to you! I think my wife is trying to kill me, though. I slept late, & she woke me up with bacon, biscuits & gravy. at lunch, she said "how about BLTs ?" of course, I turned those down, LOL! tonight, she fixed a killer chicken casserole for me with....BACON crumbled up in it! plus, her & the boys picked me up another pair of binoculars (lost my Nikons turkey hunting:sbrug:) and one of the Limited Edition Schrade Sharpfinger skinner with bone handle & elk carving on it. life is goooood...

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys......we gotta meet somewhere sometime soon...we are all getting up there.

Next year I am headed to OZ to hunt buffs.....Pete maybe we will meet then...the rest of you I am back in North America next year for good.

Had enough of the sand but I have a commitment to a job right now.....then it's retirement....and lots of archery/hunting/biking and travelling

cheers mates Jer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.