Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Boho, only about half the members of this forum can reed and right. The rest of us need pictures, please.

·
Is it October yet ???
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha let me see if I remember how. havent posted pics here in several years. :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
now to see if some short limbs will draw to 29.5 on my black bear riser
I'd believe you'll be stacking like IHOP with shorts at that draw length, even mediums are starting to stack on my BB at the same draw length. Longs shoot like a dream....

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Good ole BB is hard to beat! Many risers out there with a higher price tag but very few of them are going to serve you better than a good BB riser. Lot's of Hype and super shiny high dollar stuff with bling that do not serve you any better than a good warfbow.

·
Is it October yet ???
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sam did a great job no doubt. Thought i had found a gem for a conversion but turned out the riser was too long at 25"

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Turning wheel bows into real bows ought to earn you a medal.
Please let Warbow know when the Mammoth hunter is ready for a Black Bear riser? Bet we could find one for an esteemed lady tournament shooter, especially if she is right handed.;)

·
Is it October yet ???
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wasnt able to find any limbs to fit so i got some from lancasters. Should be here next week. Got a set of medium 32# ers

·
Is it October yet ???
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got my shipping email today. Cant wait to get it together and put one of my super sloppy customs on it

·
Registered
191 Posts
Aaa, haaa!! The old black bear riser!!! Man that really does look good! Beautiful camo job!
Thanks for posting!
scout4

1 - 20 of 20 Posts