Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Men I've got a lot to learn. My beautiful H.H. Big 5 [email protected] from Traditional Archery Sales arrived today. With a bow stringer and me pulling just as hard as I could and putting everything I had into it (hands arms back & legs), MY WIFE looped her end of the string onto the bow tip. It took three (3) tries but we finally got this thing strung.

I will post some pictures as promised soon but these things I now know:

1) I now know what "hand shock" is.

2) This bow is a lighting fast, hard hitting BEAST, and I am capable of shooting it. I've actually surprised myself shooting it this afternoon. I'm actually not half bad with my new H.H.! I am freaking PUMPED!

3) I LOVE Len Busby.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Congrats on your choice to play with the American Semi Longbow!! My Gosh man!!! Can't even begin to think about shooting something that stout :)
Matt has a heavy bow forum here for you stronger types. Also Rob, Matt, and a few others (including myself) will be very interested in your HH style journey. It should be fun :)

·
We few, We happy few...
1,981 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the HH world. First thing you need to do is......buy a Webster Stringer. You will be able to string that bad boy super, super easy.

·
We few, We happy few...
1,981 Posts
Hand Shock? Just make sure you have your mouth piece in.

Come look around the Heavy Bow Society Forum. Please, introduce yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.