Trad Talk Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dryad and Sky make nice LB limbs at reasonable prices. They pop up in the classifieds from time to time, although I haven't seen any lately (probably because I've been looking for them).

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had the Bosen glass bamboo LB limbs a while back and thought they performed pretty well. On a Satori 19" riser they were under the 45# weight but above on a 19" WFL riser. I had a 17" Sektor riser and they were crowding 50 on it. I wanted to try Bosen's carbon foam limbs but the factory shut down for the Wuhan vacation and when they came back those limbs increased in price $100. I think those limbs departed with the Sektor riser after I picked up a pair of the Dryad R/D lb limbs which I think feel a bit smoother , they are also 5 pounds lighter. For the price of Bosens I don't think you can go wrong , value wise , ethically might be different.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have some XL Jim Belcher-made DAS maple core LB limbs on a Pearson Equalizer WARF that are stable, quiet, smooth, and plenty quick. I don't know if 3-Rivers has any of those left, but they are really great. I think they were not cost-effective from 3-Rivers point of view, but he is making them for his own brand, Bivouac Bows. I don't think you could go wrong with these. But I just looked them up, and they aren't really cheap either.... I got mine used.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts