Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Lancaster catalog. Need another hole in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know anything about 'Floating Limbs Pocket Allow Over 30% Poundage adjustment Range' on the above mentioned riser.

That might allow me to spend 550 bucks and get rid of all my sub-hundred dollar limbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Bowmania

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
The gt looks like a steal compared to other high end 21s available. I think the adjustability might be a gimmick and you will want to stick with the sweet spot of the limb anyway. I do like damp feeling risers though which may be a benefit. Another thing I like about it is you can get one of their weight modules and make it weighted like an ht21 if you want

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I don't know anything about the GT LUX 21" but I bought a GT 27" for BB when they first came out and I have nothing but good things to say about the riser. I bought it for the 30% adjustment feature, knowing that my DW will decline with time, and I'll be able to use my existing inventory of limbs rather than keep buying new limbs. I shoot Uukha limbs on my GT with no problem, even though Uukha does not warranty their limbs on a GT. - John

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Before you pull the trigger, Todd, you might want to check Alternative. They've just listed a bunch of "B" grade Gillo risers.

There's a 21" GT Lux listed at $342.00.

Description: BIG DISCOUNTS - Gillo B-GRADE products are those with small cosmetic defects from final assembly and testing. All B-GRADE products are perfect for shooting and in most cases the cosmetic defects are not easily to spot. All items are held by the Gillo factory and are available on a first come, first served basis and include a full factory warranty with the exception of any cosmetic issues.

Reactions: crunch

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Gee Whiz! I need delivered or something; I'm waaaay too easy. I just ordered one of those LH GT LUX 19" risers. :)

Now I'm going to have to start selling something. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts