BULK DEAL: If you add the asking prices together it is $1,030.00. I will give an additional discount to a buyer purchasing both items together $950 STYD within the US (International shipping may require additional cost). Check the links, images, postings and details below... pretty good deal if you are in the market for this gear.

FOR INDIVIDUAL ITEMS: See asking prices below.

Will ship within 24 hours after payment is received and tracking number will be provided to buyer immediately thereafter.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require additional images or information. Thank you!

Item: Gillo GT ILF Riser
Length: 27"
Handedness: RH
Color: Red w/ Black and Gold Hardware
Details: Please see Lancaster Archery Supply Item Link
New Retail Price: $894.99 ($749.99 - Riser | $64.99 - Barebow Weight Kit | $29.99 - 3x Gold Plated Stabilizer Weights | $49.99 - R-Core Custom Grip)
Asking Price: $600 (Shipped within the US, international shipping may require a additional cost)
Description: Well Cared for. Riser was reviewed by Jake Kaminski for his youtube channel and then shipped to me. I only shot it for a few months. No dings or scratches, only some minor marks on top of the surface finish from regular use. Riser comes with a Gillo Aluminum Barebow Weight Kit and 3x Gillo Gold Plated Stabilizer Weights installed which balances the riser perfectly vertically, ready to go for barebow! No thread locker used, you can easily remove these with included hardware if you wish to run something different. Also throwing in a R-Core Custom K.T.E.E.N.O.S Grip.
Included: Riser w/ weights installed, Original Packaging, Gillo Riser Sleeve, Gillo GT Manual, All Original Hardware Packet, Spare Limb Pocket Alignment Plate, Gillo Informational Card, Gillo Sticker, Gillo Wristband

Item: Gillo GTL-88 ILF Limbs
Length: Long
Poundage: 42 lbs
Details: Please see Lancaster Archery Supply Item Link
New Retail Price: $579.99
Asking Price: $430.00 (Shipped within the US, international shipping may require a additional cost)
Description: Barely used. Limbs were reviewed by Jake Kaminski for his youtube channel and then shipped to me. I only shot these for a little over 2 weeks. No dings or scratches, only some minor wear marks in the usual places from regular use.
Included: Limbs, Original Packaging, Gillo Limb Sleeves, Gillo Informational Card, Gillo Wristband