Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an original game Master,
The limb alignment pin is .261. My limb bushing does not fit down over the pin completely.
Is that correct.
I put some tradtech longbow limbs on it and they move around.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I have a Game Master 2, and the pin / dowel is still .261
The only way Tradtech limbs would fit is if Hoyt conversion bushings have been installed.

If you just try to fit TT or any ILF Limbs, then they will not fit over the pin. (Once you remove the ILF nipper and fitting of course )

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the bushings. I think. My question is, are they supposed to be big enough to completely slide over the pin,or pivot on the top of the pin?

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just did a set of TT BM's for my Dorado. I did the brass bushings from Home Depot and drilled them out to 17/64 trick. The limbs sit flat on the riser with the bushing sliding completely over the pin.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got them mounted... thanks

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scooter
my pin bushings, back out...
Then thetop limb moves around?
What is the fix?

·
Registered
589 Posts
When I put TT on my Dorado I think I just used some old Outers gunstock finish to finish/seal the limb hole and also lock the bushing.

Automotive trim button put on top, used black RTV to secure that.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
I have never had that issue. Typically the fit is a tight press fit. If the bushing is loose perhaps you can use a bit of locktite on the O.D. to hold it in?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.