Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Thanks Jon and Danny...I got to shoot with Dan Haire( top 5 shooter in the world).

Also got to meet Bill Higginbotham...he's a great guy good shooter and ALOT of potential...

Dewayne

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Thanks Cal,

Dewayne

·
Registered
114 Posts
Good job guys. Hopefully Dan can come give me some lessons on Wednesday. He has started the year out really well. Any of you guys going to the winter national in KY. ?

Jim

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks Jon and Danny...I got to shoot with Dan Haire( top 5 shooter in the world).

Also got to meet Bill Higginbotham...he's a great guy good shooter and ALOT of potential...

Dewayne
Good shooting as always dewayne. Lets hear about your 5 you shot

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Good shooting Dewayne and Sarah!

Jim, Calvin and myself will be at winter nationals. We are shooting quick and heading up to Louisville though

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I don't have a 3- D bow right ow as I sold it waiting on another just different color (another story). I had to shoot my 38# dot bow with my 520 grain dot arrows...I misjudged a target and almost missed the whole animal....I had a full 7-8" gap at 25 yards...

160fps is not enough for 3-D.

Dewayne

·
Registered
677 Posts
I don't have a 3- D bow right ow as I sold it waiting on another just different color (another story). I had to shoot my 38# dot bow with my 520 grain dot arrows...I misjudged a target and almost missed the whole animal....I had a full 7-8" gap at 25 yards...

160fps is not enough for 3-D.

Dewayne
Obviously, for Chuck Norris, Superman, and Dewayne it is.;)

Awesome shooting Dewayne…….congratulations!:cheers:

Reactions: vabowdog
1 - 10 of 10 Posts