Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i saw coodsters wf21 in battle worn stars and stripes I knew I had to make a stars and stripe weight for it. The forging was the last step and in was really hesitant to risk adding the stars for fear they might look cheesy but I'm incredibly pleased. Chad wanted a wrist strap which lead to the development of this design. The cord travels in a channel machined into the weight that allows the cord to travel around the mounting stud.

·
Premium Member
12,158 Posts
gnarley that thang is a beauty

·
Registered
749 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. This was made on old lathe. My new lathe is still on the trailer. Need the neighbors tractor but hes not around...then some fancy wiring

·
Locomo
837 Posts
Trailer is in the garage?. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
When i saw coodsters wf21 in battle worn stars and stripes I knew I had to make a stars and stripe weight for it. The forging was the last step and in was really hesitant to risk adding the stars for fear they might look cheesy but I'm incredibly pleased. Chad wanted a wrist strap which lead to the development of this design. The cord travels in a channel machined into the weight that allows the cord to travel around the mounting stud. View attachment 3209 View attachment 3210 View attachment 3211 View attachment 3212 View attachment 3213 View attachment 3214
Very cool. Are you going to start producing these?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Most of the time i just do custom work but my new lathe is very capable if repeatable work so i hope to do a few runs of popular items. The forging makes them all one of a kind. Pm me if you need anything

·
Premium Member
12,158 Posts
VCOLE Anton makes great stuff, fear not, my risers wear some of his weights & strike plate buttons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts