Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've made a target face PDF generator.

With it you can generate printable pdf targets that take into account your arrow width so you can score from the comfort of your short distance range. The scores are correct (as the 10ring gets smaller the thicker the arrows, the shorted the distance).

it uses SCIENCE!

https://rcore.co/the-stay-at-home-target-face-generator/

·
Registered
102 Posts
A wonderful idea and great execution!

Thank you for your efforts and putting it out there for free. I know I'll surely be using it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
That reminds me, I have an unopened pack of PAA indoors targets from 1972, they are somewhere in the attic along with my text books. These days free swinging General chew cans have the targets of choice.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I called the guy that I gave my Hoyt target bow and offered him my pack of PAA targets. I got to shoot my old target bow. I still have the same 28&1/4" draw and can still pack arrow tight with it. I did not shoot an entire round, but it was a perfect 100 when we quit. My longbow draw tends to be 26&1/4", that is when my finger touches the back of the broadhead, that is the draw that filled the freezer. I forgot how heavy a fully equipped target bow is and kind of clumsy. A fun game, but completely different than my hunting game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts