·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go to the Uukha website and select 'help' then select 'calculator' ...

17" riser with these limbs would be 48# to 53# depending on tiller bolt settings at 28" draw length.

This is a handy tool and it is close to true weight at 28" standard draw length.
Will these fit a Dalaa 17” riser? I have the brass bushings that came with the original Daala limbs and those bushings will also fit Sebastian Fute limbs. Not sure about uukha.
Let me know.
Thanks
Rodney

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not removed the factory limb studs. I would believe the hardware Uukha has used on these limbs is ILF standard. The new SX Uukha limb hardware is different so all bets are off...

If other ILF limbs can be converted to Dalaa requirements. I would believe the VX Uukha can be converted as well.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for a new lower price...$425.00 USD / PayPal

·
Registered
120 Posts
Edit: Thank you for clarifying! I didn't realize there were two sets of limbs on sale, sorry for the question!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not the same limbs. Look at the serial numbers on the limbs in the current add. When you get your limbs they will be different serial numbers. When I posted the new add I changed the photos to show the other limb set so the new buyer can see what they are getting.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Got my limbs, everything looks good thanks so much!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts