Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, look at the PM I just got here on TradTalk from Tony in Ghana!!

This might be my ticket to the new bow I've been wanting...

"Dear Friend

I am Tony Robert, 22,years, i suffers high blood pressure as a result of hypertension according to the doctors report, I am from the french nationality but at the moment am in Ghana, i contacted your because, I have a Bank project worth $5Million dollars, that i need your assistance. this I assure you will of be great benefit to you as well, I contacted you because i want you to act as my foreign beneficiary/ Guardian so that I can lay my hands on my inheritance, please for further details.. contact via Email;
[email protected]
Awaits,

Tony."

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Lucky you Sylvan ... Tony seems a real nice genuine guy.
Which bow are you goin' to buy ... and ... will you buy me one as well

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hey, wait just a minute! Tony offered me the same deal. :D

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Tony contacted me as well. I have an idea, let's pool our resources and spread out the risk. Send me the money and I will invest for the group.

Rasyad

Reactions: pondscum2

·
Registered
39 Posts
Shoot, that's chump change. A couple years ago, a 'lady' from Russia died and her lawyer emailed me and told me I had been such a good friend, she had left me 13.1 million U.S. dollars. And, a month or so later I was informed that I had won 1/2 of the Austrian Lottery, worth 3 million U.S. dollars. Now, that's what clean living will do for you. It's all good since I get more money offers from some wonderful folks in Nigeria quite often. Ain't it a hoot? Honestly, my retirement funds are so good that I never responded to them. One can only have so many bows, arrows and pickups.
GLH

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Dang it! I missed out again. I had an email a few months ago from a widow in South America that had 20 million that she needed my help with. Connie said I wasn't allowed to play with widows.

Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.