Trad Talk Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
Tracker, I'm not suprised that you haven't heard from Alternatives. I understand that they are swamped with orders due to the strength of the dollar. I have done a couple orders with them recently and am now taking them literally when they say two weeks, or whatever, for email replies. I get the feeling that they are short-staffed and twice as busy as normal.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
After shooting these for a bit I can say I have never shot so good and consistent, even on good days. I don鈥檛 know enough about limbs but it just seems easy to hit well with these Gobi limbs.
They way this bow is shooting now I wouldn鈥檛 want to change anything, including poundage, so maybe everything worked out for the best for me 馃.

Registered
After shooting these for a bit I can say I have never shot so good and consistent, even on good days. I don鈥檛 know enough about limbs but it just seems easy to hit well with these Gobi limbs.
They way this bow is shooting now I wouldn鈥檛 want to change anything, including poundage, so maybe everything worked out for the best for me 馃.
(y)

41 - 46 of 46 Posts