Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to announce a new event this year at the Traditional World Championship.

We will have a State team event to identify the best man/woman team in the country or abroad. The teams will consist of one man and one woman; there CAN be mutable teams from each state. The contestants must reside in the state they represent …. The exception would be brother, sister, son , daughter or spouse that may reside in another state. We will conduct this event following the TRAD-TECH Team challenge. There will be awards consisting of plaques along with cash and prizes. The I.B.O. will construct a board with winners name and state they represent that will be displayed at every World Traditional Championship moving forward. There are many great men and women Traditional archers in this country and it will be awesome to watch them compete for state bragging rights and also a little money and prizes. This will be a fun event although very competitive, but at the end of the day I believe it will enhance our Traditional World fellowship experience and make many great memories.

Levy Bryant

I.B.O. Director

Traditional Archery

Pensacola, Florida

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Oh dang if Mike gets Connie (Mrs Westvang) interested. One year at Texas long bone championship, Connie was affronted that they had Women's stakes and wanted to shoot with the men :).

I think she could carry Mike :) at the time she was shooting more draw weight than I could pull.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Actually Rusty she entered the composite class that year when I was laid up with my neck and took 4th. Only a couple of points out of a buckle.

She had cataract surgery a month later because she could see anything. LOL

Mike

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Actually Rusty she entered the composite class that year when I was laid up with my neck and took 4th. Only a couple of points out of a buckle.

She had cataract surgery a month later because she could see anything. LOL

Mike
Yep, that was the year she out scored me at Cowtown. I was bested by a lady blind in one eye and could not see out of the other :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any class, just has to be male and female from the same state,province or for the overseas crowd maybe the same country or ?? Don't mean to offend.

Dewayne

·
We few, We happy few...
1,981 Posts
I am thinking I will wear my kilt. Will that count as woman?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.