Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is any one planning on attending the European Bowhunter Championships in Confolens (France) later this year? This is the website:

http://ebhc2014.org/

I'm seriously thinking of attending ... any advice on the IFAA format? I've only ever shot at 'local' 3D's in Ireland and I thought this would be a good way to have a holiday with the family and shoot some arrows at the same time.

Any practical tips for attending these types of large international events?

Regards, James.

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Navan,,hope you keep us posted on this and hope you go. You guys over there are stand up Gents and really deserve the respect for what you do for Archery. Keep us posted Brother!:shooting:

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
GO FOR IT !!! James, at 61yo I went to the IFAA WBHC here in Oz in 2011, never, ever, attended a World event or National event before or since, it was the highlight of my archery career/life, just do your best and be yourself and above all ENJOY and have FUN. I would do it again. ;)

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
I'm registered but I'm still keeping my options open for the next few weeks till I decide which shoots to compete in, as Yankton dates are looking difficult for me at this moment, I have to options of these EBHC's and WA World Field champs in Croatia instead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts