Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks I'm not around enough to be able to properly serve as an administrator or as a moderator. I took the one way step of restoring my privileges to that of any regular member, since I'm not really free to help more and haven't been for some time. I'm just letting everyone know because I can no longer "fix and do" as I once did.

I'll continue to post and check in, as time allows, as I have for some time.

Mike

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Ditto what Steve said .... thanks for all your contributions to the site over the years ... I'm sure I speak for many when I say we all appreciate your hard work.....

Reactions: Steve

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
You know how I feel.

Fine Man.

Fine Family.

Fine Job.

Fine Future.

And don't be a stranger around here.
It'll be easier now....;)

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. You guys are far kinder than the occasion calls for. Especially since I've always felt that I received more than I gave.

Either way, it's been easy and enjoyable thanks to the work of everyone who participates - to keep it positive, family friendly and maintain a standard of excellence.

I'm not leaving - just...in a busy season.

Still the only place I really visit or post.

You guys are awesome.

·
Premium Member
12,806 Posts
Mike, I wish you good success in some of your "other endeavors" that you have going on.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hey everyone .. now that Mike's ( Esquire) no longer a mod .... does that mean we can call him names and stick our tongues out at him:p .... :jk:

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Ah now, don't be taking the Michael out of poor old ****.

·
We few, We happy few...
1,983 Posts
Thank you so much for all you have done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts