Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I understand dryad has been bought by stalker, but I was on their new website right now and I can't find any ilf stuff/ epic anything. I'm looking into getting some epic limbs in the near future. Am I too late to the party? Did stalker totally can all dryads ilf stuff?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I believe 3 rivers did have some still left. I believe South Cox did purchase the company and is in the process of the move, moving their molds etc to his place. I do believe it may be a few months before you see anything back up and running. This is the information I have gathered. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is all that stuff still going to be sold as dryad products or do I need to find it elsewhere? They keeping all the same names and everything for ease of identification?

·
Registered
749 Posts
I’m glad you posted this. I was just on their website yesterday and could tell it was a completely different site where most of their products aren’t even shown. So I searched for “Dryad new owners” and “Dryad sold” but found nothing. Nothing against South Cox, but I’m sorry to hear Dryad is sold. They were very respected both for who they were and their products. Hope they are staying involved in archery somehow.

Reactions: Zachseaman

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I never had a chance to use any of their products but I always heard nothing but great things and drooled over their stuff constantly. Hopefully whenever the new owners get settled in we can have most of the dryad designs back at least

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Hasn't even been 2 weeks - going to take a bit. Especially with buying A & H just days before. Last day or 2 they were on the road back from Michigan/A&H with a full truck. Then to Texas I'm sure. Website looks like South plans to keep all 3 as brands

·
Registered
591 Posts
South said they are moving everything under one roof in his new building and once things are setup and going will get everything updated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts