Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have owned both and still have the ACS limbs. The Epic was quieter to my ear or at least a better pitch but not that much not to go to the ACS that is a good bit faster and a little smoother to pull. If you are not that interested in the high dollar high performance limbs the Epic was as good a limb for the price as any I have shot. I would also have to throw in the Black Max Extreme limb that I just shot last month, very good limb for the money.

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
I am really liking they acs rc limbs I picked up. Better than my Uukha ux100's were, as quiet but getting better groups. Can't compare to the Epics but I can say I am very happy so far with these acs rc limbs.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I shot the epics this weekend on my titan 3 at the Colorado traditional bow society get together. The are some really nice limbs. Its almost like they have some let off at the end of the draw. 650$ for limbs is steep but these where well worth it. Dryad is a great company also. Very cool peeps.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
The Epic limb in both long bow limb and the recurve are killers. Excellent value and surprising results. Bamboo and glass limb that will put it in the freezer.

My favorite limb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.