Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of meeting the dryad crew today at our clubs recurve shoot and thought I'd take a moment to give them kudos. The whole crew was very friendly and helpful spending a good amount of time while they were setting up talking with me about my future bow. It's not often for me to walk away from a vendor thinking man these guys really care about their customers. It was almost like visiting with family good down to earth folks.

Now onto their equipment. I know im preaching to the choir but all I can say is wow. I was very impressed with the fit and finish of all the bows I looked at all the way down to the kids bows. Their limbs were some of the smoothest I have ever drawn.

I know often you see folks only posting negative experiences on the Internet but after meeting these folks I felt it deserved to be mentioned. I have my savings account set up for my new bow and can't wait to place the order!

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
I recently picked up a couple sets of their Epic recurve limbs and am enjoying them very much. Good speed, very quiet, they found a home in my stable. :shooting:

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
My first dealings impressed the crap out of me. I was thinking about limbs, and emailed them. Expected an email back in due time, much to my surprise I received a phone call right away. Mike spent the time not only discussing limbs and listening to what I wanted, but also just normal BS like I was talking to an old friend. I ended up purchasing a used set of here, but my dealings with Dryad continued to be the BEST customer service I have ever had. I now own 3 sets, and am ecstatic about all 3 sets. Smooth, fast and Quiet.... Best part they are forgiving! Great shooting limbs, wish I had bought these a lot sooner. Did I mention that Mike and Connie are great people?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts