Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be OK other than resale to drill and tap into a machined riser???? I found that I like the dbl plunger hole that you bolt on and also use a plunger like the spig. LOL, and also grind off the hump

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
It would depend on the riser. some are pretty narrow belly to back. Pictures? If you are drilling the second hole close to the first, make sure your bolt, plunger, and plunger wrench get along in the crowed space.

Rasyad

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
I do it two three times a week on drilling and tapping.

Rusty, went to the Ear nose and throat guy this week for tinnitus and he looked in my mouth. I have lesions and luekoplakia both in my lip and the end of my tongue. Went to a second doctor Friday and said the same thing. I have to go back after a few days and if it has not began to heal from not using, I have to have a biopsy. Needless to say, I will never have another dip! I am rinsing with yellow root cocktail (golden seal) and baking soda.

Got this message from John this morning.

"Sam feel great this morning. Slept thru most of the night and with a brace on my back I think the sciatic nerve pain is letting up. If it does I need nothing for pain. Just a couple extra strength Tylenol twice a day now."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.