Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
crazy archer
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like to share some drawings I made. First is the space ship with the most guns in the universe called the RW Sniper. Then the Paddle Happy Rokat. They are from Planet Paddle and they travel the universe looking for butts to turn red LOL. Then a drawing of their spaceship. The mightiest paddle in the universe, The Golden Paddle of the Gods. Only the worthy can be paddle by this paddle LOL.

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Hint - try resizing your pix down to a max of 1000 pixels across or up/down before posting. Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not something you see on TradTalk, very often, paddles...spankings here are usually handled with scores at a meet or competition. I don't know of a site for inter-stellar sadism, but the internet is a very, very large place.
What bow do you shoot and how's that going for you? What got you started with a bow? These and similar topics :p Spankin' spaceships :sbrug:
Time and place, little lady, time and place.
Please don't initiate a flame war or fly the Golden Paddle over Texas. I do applaud your creativity, (just not my brand of coffee).

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
Not something you see on TradTalk, very often, paddles...spankings here are usually handled with scores at a meet or competition. I don't know of a site for inter-stellar sadism, but the internet is a very, very large place.
What bow do you shoot and how's that going for you? What got you started with a bow? These and similar topics :p Spankin' spaceships :sbrug:
Time and place, little lady, time and place.
Please don't initiate a flame war or fly the Golden Paddle over Texas. I do applaud your creativity, (just not my brand of coffee).
We put random stuff in the watering hole all the time. So, I don't see this as different in that regard. The drawings were obviously a bit tongue in cheek.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
You did these on a computer, right?

·
Registered
199 Posts
You're absolutely right, Raisins. I have been busy working through a bunch of leather work lately and have only been popping in on the opening screen. I had forgotten that the Watering Hole is for topics that have nothing to do with stick and string. I stand corrected and would like to apologize for my "time and place" comment, to TeamRetic, the Crazy Archer.

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
The last one is pretty cool. I would like to talk to you about making Warfbow a logo picture, would you help me out?:shooting:

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
I would like to have a picture of Warfs head with a lightning bolt running through it,,,,,,,Can you see it?

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
I would like the Klingon Batlef in the picture too..something like this with just the head and the full batlef with the name "Warfbow" running through it.

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Got a graphics designer on it now,,will see what he comes up with?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts