Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Hello
That's what DIY is all about.
I tried to get a heading here for DIY. But that went down the drain. [ Later

Way to keep your feet warm using a **** light battery rheostat.
You can convert the old side battery type socks to dial up and down with a rheostat.

The picture of 2 pair of socks I used for many years. First a 6 volt then a 12 volt last a 18 volt.Used a banana plug to plug into the battery.
As modern battery's got more powerful . My feet got warmer ha ha. I could ware tennis shoes and stay warm on a tree stand. Also took the bottom off of one sock. And placed it my kidney area. Didn't know what cold meant back many moons ago.;) [ Later

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
Go to 3RiversArchery and check out the string jigs. They are easily made and with a half hours effort you can start making your own recurve and longbow strings after a little research..

Tom

·
j-san = Jason
1,671 Posts
I don't have any photos yet, but I am planning to build a horizontal wall rack for my bows. I currently have a vertical rack, but my infant son will soon be up and walking around so I need to get my bows out of his reach!

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Hello
If ever you reside to buy a sight.
Heres 2 I built. And cut out Len's for.Can make them as small as a dime with Len's I cut out. Enjoy [ Later

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
I've got a home made endless string jig, works a treat. I'm looking to make a butt for indoors now. I can shoot 15m in the basement so need a decent free standing butt now. I'm thinking of using maybe 3' x 1' strips of foam banded together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts