Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had 34 deer in the front and back yard last night 2 weeks ago we had 47 lot the bigger buck have dropped their horns then about hour before sundown had 20 turkeys hit my bird feeder, as you know I had the place up for sale but took it off the market, the last week have been working with a fellow to get a reverse mortgage if the place appraizes enough will go with that but if it doesn`t we will turn it back over to Century 21 and put it for sale this spring and if I do will post alot of information about the place it will be a heartache to sell for me and my wife if only my stock investments I had wouldn`t have gone down the tubes back in 2007 I wouldn`t have to be going thru all this crap!

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
AWESOME PICTURES John, I hope the reverse mortgage works out!!!
Steve

Reactions: muley40

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
killer pix, Muley! how do you get to your car if you want to leave? does your wife distract them by flinging corn out of a window on the other side of your house, or what? LOL!:p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pondscum2 my wife has had 2 brain surgerys since 2008 and had quite her job teaching and her only enjoyment now is seeing the deer and turkeys in our yard!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts