TradTalk Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is using Rcore grips on their Das? If so which riser did you list during purchase as Das is not listed.

I have contacted Rcore via their website but haven't heard back.

I have the new HT-21 on the way and am looking at what my grip options are if I dont like the JD3 grip it's coming with.

Any comments on the Rcore grips in general are also welcome.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,904 Posts
I've not used them - but I think Ren Sarns has some, Chad Coody might have some, WYATT CASEY has one, it will be on a Dalaa riser I sent to him 2 days ago.
People seem to like them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Idk about das fitment. But I have an rcore for both my wf19 and wf21. Absolutely love them. Got the 3D printed material and it has just the right about of texture to it.

I shot a jager 2.0 for a while. I liked it. But fought with it a little too and took a sander and epoxy puddy to it to make it fit just right.

I ended up having Aris make me a custom grip based off what I learned from modifying the jager. It was based on his “standard”, extra-low, thumb positioner, and no cant. Couldn’t have come out any better and the whole process was smooth. Really nice that he’ll send you a 3D model to approve.

I did have a hiccup with shipping and Aris went above and beyond to make it right.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the tax evasion on a best zenit. Which steve used his Das grips on previously. I have steves Dalaa coming Monday, I'll confirm they fit and let you know. I know rcore has the zenit on the list and their grips are fantastic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the tax evasion on a best zenit. Which steve used his Das grips on previously. I have steves Dalaa coming Monday, I'll confirm they fit and let you know. I know rcore has the zenit on the list and their grips are fantastic.
Thanks I'd really appreciate that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Idk about das fitment. But I have an rcore for both my wf19 and wf21. Absolutely love them. Got the 3D printed material and it has just the right about of texture to it.

I shot a jager 2.0 for a while. I liked it. But fought with it a little too and took a sander and epoxy puddy to it to make it fit just right.

I ended up having Aris make me a custom grip based off what I learned from modifying the jager. It was based on his "standard", extra-low, thumb positioner, and no cant. Couldn't have come out any better and the whole process was smooth. Really nice that he'll send you a 3D model to approve.

I did have a hiccup with shipping and Aris went above and beyond to make it right.
How much did they custom grip cost? Also what was the process? Just a conversation about preferences, or did you send your grip in?

·
Spearhead
3,282 Posts
I have the kteenos on my cd wfx and really like it, have a master on my wf21. Have a spare I’ll see if it will fit on an my DAS elite. I believe the elite and the HT has same bolt location, same as DAS21, or haven’t heard 3rivers changing it.
Should have some grips to try out for the tribute in the near future.
Aris is great to deal with.

Chad

·
Registered
66 Posts
How much did they custom grip cost? Also what was the process? Just a conversation about preferences, or did you send your grip in?

I don't think it was any additional cost. Been a while though. If it was, it was minimal.

You can send him a grip in I believe. But he also has a form you can fill out if you just want a slight modification of an existing grip he has. I just did the form. Couple days later he sent a 3D model to review (you don't need any special software).

·
finger shooter
3,307 Posts
I sold Chad my RCore masters from my CD risers. I picked up one from Anton for my Hoyt risers. They are quality grips just a bit slippery in humid weather.

·
Spearhead
3,282 Posts
Ok, let’s see if I can post a picture on the new format wholly Hanna Batman that was easy
345FCB7D-F6E2-4018-A1DC-B2F426E52DF1.jpeg

Ok r-core master grip fits my DAS Elite riser like a glove.
now as you can see the hole is a bit off.
is the HT the same screw location I don’t know.
my new WF21 was like this also,what aligned the holes perfectly was gorilla double sided tape along the whole length of the grip, The clear type lower adhesion, not the dark brown tape might not get the grip off lol. Seriously I can’t get my keetos grip off my WFX25,have to admit one of my fingers has been mangled so it’s tender with pressure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts