Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,786 Posts
a picture might help ID limb maker.
If they have the gray duct tape type limb butt LABELS, you can carefully peel it back to reveal the white UPC and bar code label....and reveal the name.
Sometimes it works out.
I think it's possible they could be one of several WW limbs, Xq-1, CC Carbons, Winex, or Everest Pro....or KAP Challengers.

Reactions: Hamishhog

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Sky, is making the newer limbs but the older Natural gear Camo I too think it was Win,Win.

Dewayne

·
Premium Member
12,786 Posts
It doesn't help me ID them, it helps eliminate some.
Those butt labels show these are newer than the Win & Win versions I spoke of.
I will be guessing, but I think some folks said Kaya made some for 3Rivers before SKY started making them.....

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
The limbs would be a set of either Win Win Challengers or CC Carbons.
I would say the Challengers.
David used only Win Win limbs on the Dalaa bows.

Erich

·
Premium Member
12,786 Posts
DID David ever use those limbs with labels like these?
None of the David limbs I ever had - had labels like these.
Not to be argumentative, but I do stir it from time to time.
Glad to see you ERICH you northerner

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
Also depends when they were bought.
There is the pre DAS period and the post DAS, 3 Rivers period.
I think the limbs would be from Win Win or Cybow until after 3 Rivers took control of the Dalaa line. After the hand over 3 Rivers started to get other makes of limbs.

Erich

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
IF they were purchased new from 3Rivers and IF you know the original purchaser's name they might have a chance at identification. I called them with the serial numbers from mine and they were unable to provide any information from the numbers alone unless I could provide the information of the original sale....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dumb question, but, I noticed on the one limb butt, that the limbs were: 45# for 17" riser and 40# for a 21" riser. That being so, would the poundage increase a couple of pounds for a 15" riser, say to 47#?
Thanks in advance
GLH

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gary - as a rule of thumb yest the weight would increase by 2# but a lot depends on the specifics of your riser especially the limb pad angles. Probably not less, but could be more than 2#.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.