Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I put some good stuff on there, so have a look. I've got 3 pairs of XQ-1s I'll add to the pot tomorrow. Go to my homepage and the button is at the top. :)

David

·
Registered
573 Posts
And my girlfriend says staying up late on archery sites is of no value....HA! Joke's on her....I got two shorty plungers for CHEAP! Yeeeeyaaa! (at least I think I got em....the site didn't update quantities after the order....David?)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob,
Yea, I hope there isn't some malfunction going on! The plungers are all gone so I took them off the catalog. Maybe I should take this offline until PB can look at it.

David

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys, I had to pull the "basement" off the site till I can figure out why it isn't keeping track of inventory. I don't want to end up selling one set of limbs 5 times! I'm sure PB can get me straight tomorrow.

David

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rusty,
Your order squeaked through before I threw the switch, and I do have the limbs. You're fine.

I apologize for this guys. I tried ordering one over the list qty and it stopped me so I thought I was set. For some reason it isn't subtracting orders as it goes though. I've got alot of good limbs to clear out, but they are all one of a kind. I've also got some new quivers to sell, so check back in tomorrow.

David

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys,
OK, it's back open ...sort of. Here's the message I posted on the website. We'll be fine as long as people don't place orders by paypal.

Unfortunately a bug in the software will not allow it to update quantities after an order is placed. That means that 2 people can order the same item even if there is only one. Here's what we have to do.
When you place an order, select the "money order" payment option, then contact me to make sure the item is actually available and not sold. If it is available, you can pay by paypal transfer or by check/money order. Sorry for the trouble, I'll try and update the page as often as I can. All items are first come first served.

David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.