Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I've shot mine on a Hoyt Rambo WARF, and an unweighted little Bear WARF conversion that my buddy owns....As much as I like the Uukha's on my longer risers, they shoot even better on the shorter risers...To me, anyway...Hope this helps Ya out...........Jim

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
I have a pair of medium uukhas and use them on my 19" buffalo and my 25" moon. I really enjoy the limbs, sorry I don't have any das experience.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
What is your draw length? It is important to get the limbs long enough to avoid stacking.

Rasyad

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I have a pair of medium uukhas and use them on my 19" buffalo and my 25" moon. I really enjoy the limbs, sorry I don't have any das experience.
Kenn......Curious about how well the Uukha/Formula limb adapters are working out for 'Ya....Can You please share any thoughts on there limb adapters, either Pro, or Con??..Thanks in advance....Take care........Jim

·
Registered
650 Posts
I am just making sure, do Ukkha limbs have same ILF dovetail, is the hole the same size, I am asking because I think I am going to buy a pair and put on a Dalaa but need to know if I just buy regular DAS bushing.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend,
Kasey

·
Registered
641 Posts
I am just making sure, do Ukkha limbs have same ILF dovetail, is the hole the same size, I am asking because I think I am going to buy a pair and put on a Dalaa but need to know if I just buy regular DAS bushing.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend,
Kasey
Uukha uses 8 mm limb bolts and DAS uses 5/16" bolts. 8 mm @ .3149 is .002 larger in diameter than 5/16" @ .3125.

I just miked a pair of Trad Tech limb bolts and a pair of factory Uukha bolts I have. The bushing portion of the Uukhas is .370 and that of the Trad Tech .368. Same .002 difference as above.

I don't think you're gonna have any sort of problem.

Regards,

Salskov

·
Registered
650 Posts
Thank you very much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts