Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are freaking awesome boots! I dont need them so I hope they go to a good home and get some miles put on them.

·
Premium Member
12,636 Posts
I have a set of Danners probbbly 20 years old now, love them, they are almost worn out, but I wore them Thursday.......if these were a bit larger I'd have them.
FEAR NOT with Danners folks. and this IS a great price.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Right with you Steve. I get the Danner USA's when I catch them on sale (not often). Last pair I had were resoled 3 times before I had to give them up. Fantastic footwear!

Good Shooting->->->->Craig

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still got them. If nobody wants them they will end up living a life as mowing boots. They deserve the fresh wild air chasing animals or mushrooms.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I believe most Pronghorns were waterproof (Goretex) but are these insulated? If so, how many grams of the good stuff?

Thanks...Matt

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Mr. "Fletch"...nice chatting with you today! I'm looking forward to rubbing some of that boot leather off on these old mountains around me. Good hunting to you this upcoming season!

Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Rocky Men's Retraction which is greatly made in the US but I bought them for comfort and convenience mostly. Despite this, these are lightweight and long-wearing, and they won’t crack in the cold or get soft in high heat. - I've only had them for one year though, it remains to be seen if they last long enough for that. Here are few more suggestions from Top 18 Best Snake Boots Reviews 2021 that are worth trying.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts