Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems we have more and more posts that show a lack of respect for other members.......this is not what TradTalk is about! I don't know if it's "cabin fever" and members enjoying the girlie battles behind keyboards that always happen with the right poke, if so there's other forums that do tolerate that behavior......TradTalk doesn't!

I've closed more threads in the last couple months than the previous 10 years....expect some bans instead of thread closures in the future. It's time to act like adults!

·
Banned
548 Posts
Totally agree. Usually when a person resorts to personal attacks, it's an indication that they have run out of any substantive points to make.

·
Spearhead
3,347 Posts
Wow, where am I when these things pop up?

I know or think when I'm taking a FUN poke at someone it may be construed as negative but it's not!
That said I would appreciate it if I'm out of line the person ether pm me or the moderator contact me.

Chad

Again I haven't seen many negative posts as of late.

·
Premium Member
12,110 Posts
CHAD buzz off.
hahaha KIDDING - - you are sooo right.
You & me, buddy, we live out here in no man's land, we can say what we like, and no one will come out & beat us to smithereens.

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Tends to be the same few people getting their knickers knotted arguing from opposing sides of the same subjects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mammoth Hunter
741 Posts
Seems we have more and more posts that show a lack of respect for other members.......this is not what TradTalk is about! I don't know if it's "cabin fever" and members enjoying the girlie battles behind keyboards that always happen with the right poke, if so there's other forums that do tolerate that behavior......TradTalk doesn't!

I've closed more threads in the last couple months than the previous 10 years....expect some bans instead of thread closures in the future. It's time to act like adults!
Isn't part of being an adult not being sexist in our descriptions of poor online behavior? (Emphasis mine in the above quote)

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
The problem with arguing with another archer illustrated.

First he has two brass NP, not cool. Has a ridiculous high NP. Must not know what be is doing...

Ah! Ah! second thought maybe I should investigate a little further.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Alinia, No disrespect was intended and I'm positive our members knew exactly what I was referring to, but childish would have been a better term, and I've edited my post to reflect that.....but TradTalk needs to return to being about archery, not finding something to be offended by.

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,511 Posts
is a bare bow shooter. Shoots in doors with 2.5" crawl. This is the NP he uses.
All very well Rusty but ........... the important question is .... what riser is that?

;)

Sky Conquest?

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,511 Posts
He knows what he's doing then! ;)

Thanks Jim.

Reactions: rusty craine

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
Sorry Rod, just asked you to lock up another, thought i was asking a simple question, oh well :sbrug:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Rusty....I thought that might be one of Demmer's bows...:)......Jim
You can tell it isn't mine. Nock point is way too low. I've shot with around two inch nock point for years shooting trad. :). That one looks like 1 1/2 maybe. Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
You can tell it isn't mine. Nock point is way too low. I've shot with around two inch nock point for years shooting trad. :). That one looks like 1 1/2 maybe. Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
And the flight was a sight to behold - but I guess results speak for themselves ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts