Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have shot it twice. Good shoot. They have this match that you can shoot around with carbon arrows (non wooden) and around with wooden arrows. Never shoot it but I guess they add the scores a have a winner.

The last time three years ago think I shoot a round with two lady from Houston maybe or Austin. I am telling you they were good shoots. That is the year I was trying to best Connie Westvang. This is just before her eye surgery. She could see out of one eye and blind out of the other.... yep I did not beat her.

I am tuning up some woolies. Playing five spot at 17 yards. Looks like I still have work to do

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'll be out there we have some fun ideas for some targets and hopefully next year some new twist. It will be a good time and some tough competition

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This bow was built by one of our members, the arrow also and even the quiver. I had this 23" Black Douglas ILF cut around the way I shoot wooden arrows. The limbs are 32# Short Hex 6w. Holding ~35#. On the 23" riser I get a 64" bow right in the sweet spot at my draw.

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This was the best group of three shooting five spots at 17 yards. Arrows made by Graysquirrel (Okie :)).

Friday afternoon if you look North you can see the red dust cloud of 'em Boomer Sooners crossing the State line :).

Some of 'em ain't bad shoots :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
We have always had a great turn out at this shoot. Most of the course is in the timber so folks can stay in the shade. Ive shot it every year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.