Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All the reviews seem to be positive. Thanks.

What's with the string on the bow, is that the one that was supplied?
They are positive if they get published on line. There are more than a few I have done that I will not waste my bandwidth on. I only use my review section for things that I like and are good, and perform as expected. Not into bashing anyone or anything.

The string is the one supplied.

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
They are positive if they get published on line. There are more than a few I have done that I will not waste my bandwidth on. I only use my review section for things that I like and are good, and perform as expected. Not into bashing anyone or anything.

The string is the one supplied.

Pete
Pete

I think he meant all the reviews thus far on the CH have been positive, not all your reviews are positive :)

As for the string, well lets just say the name of the company isn't Border strings :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Good informative review.

One thing I'm surprised about is the large speed difference per inch from 26-29 even though the draw weight changes very little. Seems like it would be very particular for bow length to draw length as well as being short drawn a little.

I would like to shoot one. Seems like a very cool bow.

·
Victim of Geography
1,160 Posts
Pete

I think he meant all the reviews thus far on the CH have been positive, not all your reviews are positive :)

As for the string, well lets just say the name of the company isn't Border strings :)
Yes, that's what I meant.

I realize it isn't "Border strings", the close up picture of the string just stood out like a sore thumb ;)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Product reviews are an important source of information for both archers and manufacturers alike.
It's so nice to read a well written, objective appraisal from someone who obviously knows what their talking about and has no axe to grind.

Thanks Pete ... very much apprecated ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts