Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Congratulations Jer. Nice video production. I am struck by how quiet the bow is.

Rasyad

Reactions: jerbearyukon

·
finger shooter
3,490 Posts
Real nice .... Video is done very nicely! My only comment is the risers seem extremely nice, but limbs don't seem to match the riser in looks? Like they are from another bow? Just an observation, but very impressive overall from the pictures and videos!

·
Registered
862 Posts
What a bow!Nice video, thank you for posting.Nice shooting too!

Reactions: jerbearyukon

·
j-san = Jason
1,692 Posts
Nice video, Jer and nice shooting! Like Rasyad said, it is remarkably quiet. Did you notice a brief humming sound from the limbs after the shot? I ask as I did not see any limbsavers on your CH - just the cat whiskers. Mine made a sound like plucking a guitar string, even with string silencers. I often find the cameras' mics aren't able to pick up the humming sound that the archer can often hear/feel since they are closest to the bow.

·
Victim of Geography
1,160 Posts
Great bow, video and shooting.

You sure you haven't been practicing on the quiet all the time you told us you weren't allowed to shoot!

Those bows really seem to be ace for anyone hunting (and a few dollars or Scottish pounds to spare).

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
j-san.....I think there might be something but I just shoot. Nothing fancy.....just shoot and have fun.....it is real quiet but like you say we hear more than anything awy from the bow does.....

Sure is sweet though...jer

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dave now that's funny.....they need help with their website too. I know they don't seem to have time to do that but I ...like many think it's real hard to navigate their website and know what all the terms mean....especially limbs and risers etc.

Pictures would be great

·
Registered
283 Posts
Love it :)

Wish I could be there with you guys

Daniel is such a talent with everything

Congrats on the new bow and many happy adventures to come
Joe,

Jer will be back in August, so grab your bow and come on over and let´s :shooting:

Sooner or later we will get together my friend.

I am looking forward in sharing campfire with you :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.