Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
The Riser without weights weighs in at 3.1 pounds, with the Medium BF Ext limbs, the bare riser without weights weighs 2.38 pounds. Those that like the original Titan will like the new version even more. I have not shot the new Titan II 17" riser , but judging from the 19" TitanIII I expect it to be a better version of the very good original Titan.
Courtesy of Pete Wards review.
http://peteward.com/2012pages/Test.TradTech.TitanIII.html

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been outside, shooting with my son. Shooting my 13 Sky with a quiver installed for weight. It jumps left in my hand. My left and right groups are not as good as they should be. Although we killed alot of tennis balls. I need more weight.... just got to figure what to get

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
I have been outside, shooting with my son. Shooting my 13 Sky with a quiver installed for weight. It jumps left in my hand. My left and right groups are not as good as they should be. Although we killed alot of tennis balls. I need more weight.... just got to figure what to get
With proper form, the bow falling down and left for a right handed archer is normal.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
New gear is always fun and once you commit to it , you can find lots of things wrong with your current bow. :lol: Make sure your "inline" or "inside" the bow, it will tame it right down. Close your stance and ensure the string is within a few inches(3 or so) from your bow shoulder and see how the bow reacts. Should feel easier to hold as well, but can give a bundled up hunter string clearance issues. Of course a heavy bow will appear to settle down more, and hide form flaws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts