Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A star is born...how would you like to face Martin, Worthington and Demmer? Strong performance...very strong. Congrats to Richard and all the Barebow contingent for giving us something to aspire to!

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Ive shot with Rich here in Tenn I think, maybe AL?

Talk about stuffing the 11. SOLID

Double DIP X2 on last end.

I liked seeing D kick Rich off his platform.

Well Dun Pard!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
He looked nervous at the beginning but got stronger and more confident as he faced two competitors before John which I think helped.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Richard Barker put on a hell of a performance. Truly incredible.

There was fantastic shooting in the qualification rounds and even more incredible shooting in the eliminations. Everyone shot well with the pressure. Great job everyone.

·
finger shooter
3,396 Posts
Nice to see Richard up there. Congrats Buddy. Had the pleasure of shooting with him at both USA Outdoor Nationals and the US Open. Good guy. Congrats to all the shooters. I wish we did more head to head like USA Archery outdoor and Lancaster. Great stuff

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Nice to see Richard up there. Congrats Buddy. Had the pleasure of shooting with him at both USA Outdoor Nationals and the US Open. Good guy. Congrats to all the shooters. I wish we did more head to head like USA Archery outdoor and Lancaster. Great stuff
Yes, the two man format is really taking hold in southeast. Single or double elim.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Congratulations to Richard as well as all the great shooters. I was fantastic to watch. I was nervous just watching. How do those guys keep it together under that pressure? All I can say is WOW!
Makes me want to go next year for sure.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Richard is super nice guy, and wow what a shooter. Congrats

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats to Richard. Watched the shoot off live. It was great. If Rich was nervous you sure couldn't tell, he was shooting lights out. Can't imagine the pressure of going head to head with 3 of the best barebow shooter in the country. Hell, the qualifying round freaks me out.

·
straight arrow
612 Posts
Wunnerful to watch! Congrats Rich!
I cannot imagine how tough it is to concentrate with all those distractions....
Good show Lancaster Archery!
May get to watch in person next year.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
It was great to watch, great for the barebow community and archery in general. Congrats Richard!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts