Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I won't fib..there was like a 3/4 moon out last night....and while I could see clearly across my front yard?...due to th two massive oak trees in my backyard?...they blocked out even the light of the moon and I couldn't see squat except that very tiny candle light...and I really wasn't sure what to do about the light of the video camera on my smartphone...which hardly lit up much area at all and I wasn't sure you'd see anything if I turned it off...the only thing it did aid me in was to add just a faint enough light to barely make out the tie-on string nocks points to nock my arrows...now if I can just get the deer to take up smoking! LOL!

Hope you enjoy and L8R, Bill. :)

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Pretty good shooting....I likek doing that too. I have shot mine in the pretty much dark in Saudi when I was there and real bored (happened alot) and I shot pretty darn good and if anyone said I was using some kind of aiming system well I would just have to say I wouldn't know how...couldn't see my arrows.....it's possible bud..jer

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,516 Posts
I was trying to clean the spec off my screen until I realized it was your candle.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I did a candle shot a few years back. Sorry that the audio is out of sync but if you watch the flame you'll see the arrows pass through it. I never did snuff it though.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 👍🇺🇸
Bows, Broadheads and Backstraps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts