Trad Talk Forums banner

Calvin Smock

Tags
calvin smock
9K views 70 replies 25 participants last post by  mamba 
#1 ·
Calvin is a dear freimd of mine and so many others...we would love to hear your story from zero to hero...

Your freind

Dewayne

#3 ·
Dancing with leaves could be dancing with leaving.....

;)

Don't be shy Cal.

#4 ·
Cal - Below are some basics. More on top of that is just gravy baby!

1. Background Info (1) - what got you started in archery

2. Background Info (2) - Timeline of progression in equipment, area of interest, shooting methods, skill level

3. Current favorite equipment set up

4. Most beneficial change or concept you adopted in your style / shooting process / mentality

5. What are you currently working on as it pertains to your equipment and form

6. What are your goals and aspirations in the next 12 months

#10 ·
Wow, this is like the archer of the week that they had on the now defunct, Best Archery Forum. There was a set of questions like in post#4 and then some question and answer follow-up. As the name implied, a new archer was chosen each week. It was fun and led to a lot of good discussion. Plus, there are folks with interesting and varying backgrounds on this forum.

#12 ·
I talked with him this morning as he and John were making their way to Massachusetts and mentioned putting up a possible thread about "Calvin". He told me ABSOLUTELY NOT! I honored his request but I'm kind of glad you put this one up. Calvin's the real deal, his humble persona equals and/or surpasses his high skill as an archer. Proud to call him friend. Good Luck this weekend Calvin and John.

LBL

#13 ·
Where/what meet are they shooting in Mass.?

I had been told there would be a shoot at the Springfield outdoor show this year but I don't know if that's on.

#31 ·
Let's give him another day or two....he's been out of town this whole weekend ....we will give him til wednesday...

Come on Cal...

Dewayne

#34 ·
I bet Cal already has ILF rigs……..:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.