Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calvin is a dear freimd of mine and so many others...we would love to hear your story from zero to hero...

Your freind

Dewayne

Barefaced tightropewalker
Dancing with leaves could be dancing with leaving.....

;)

Don't be shy Cal.

Registered
Cal - Below are some basics. More on top of that is just gravy baby!

1. Background Info (1) - what got you started in archery

2. Background Info (2) - Timeline of progression in equipment, area of interest, shooting methods, skill level

3. Current favorite equipment set up

4. Most beneficial change or concept you adopted in your style / shooting process / mentality

5. What are you currently working on as it pertains to your equipment and form

6. What are your goals and aspirations in the next 12 months

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cal, is in Mass. Shooting with John Demmer he won't be back til Sunday maybe Monday...

Dewayne

Civil but Disobedient
Wow, this is like the archer of the week that they had on the now defunct, Best Archery Forum. There was a set of questions like in post#4 and then some question and answer follow-up. As the name implied, a new archer was chosen each week. It was fun and led to a lot of good discussion. Plus, there are folks with interesting and varying backgrounds on this forum.

Registered
I talked with him this morning as he and John were making their way to Massachusetts and mentioned putting up a possible thread about "Calvin". He told me ABSOLUTELY NOT! I honored his request but I'm kind of glad you put this one up. Calvin's the real deal, his humble persona equals and/or surpasses his high skill as an archer. Proud to call him friend. Good Luck this weekend Calvin and John.

LBL

Registered
Where/what meet are they shooting in Mass.?

I had been told there would be a shoot at the Springfield outdoor show this year but I don't know if that's on.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok Cal, wheres the beef??

Dewayne

Registered
Wise person it is that does not mess with person that can nail his spincter with a blunt at 30 yds

Reactions: delta4
1 - 20 of 71 Posts