Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who made these or how to get them now that cabelas no longer handles them? They are a great shaft extreme penetrating i still have about 2 dozen but would like to get some more or find a shaft of the same diameter as these and weight.:thankyou:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Brian I have been buying up SSTs from freinds. :) I have not found a replacement for them when I run out.I most likely will have to go to the Axis type shafts.

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
By way of "FYI" I have a lot of spare parts for the 230,240's. Cabelas SST's are the same as the AFC2300, 2400 etc. If you should run short of nocks or whatever let me know I'm sure I can help ya out.

Tom

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James i have a beman carbon flash they are exactly the same diameter as sst i know that beman shows these shafts in there arrow catalog but i never see anybody selling them retail? Any one know of retail outlet or a comparable shaft as the sst?:help: :thankyou:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
From what I could find out the flash is a much lighter shaft and comes in weaker spines.I don't think they will be as good as the SSTs and you can not find anyone that sells the darn outserts for them.

G

·
Do a search for Blue Jacket carbon arrows on ebay. They are the same as the SST 230 shafts. Saunders sells their snap nocks for them ( they still have a good supply). Outserts are another matter. I have taken to footing them with 3" of XX75 1716 shafts then using the 1716 inserts. It works pretty well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts