Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was talk about a tool like this in a recent thread.

http://www.fcainnovativearcherytools.com/

Plunger Tester, allows to set up perfectly your Plunger with a new one, or to facilitate the set-up of your actual Plunger, and test its functionality effective analysing the load of the spring in relation to the movement. Easy and efficient for your Plunger set-up.

Attachments

Reactions: Unkle Bond

·
Registered
855 Posts
Cool gadget

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unk, email these people, Archery Shop Ireland. It was through them I found it. They will be able to order it for you.

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,700 Posts
ASI is pretty pricey. Especially with the conversion rate between dollars and euros.

Unk, Bond, let me know if you find anything out. I looked at the website also. I did not email since it looked like it was distributor focused. I could not find any on line store that carried their products.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The more I look at this tool the easier it looks to make. I wonder what they want for it.

-Grant

·
Premium Member
All
1,045 Posts
The more I look at this tool the easier it looks to make. I wonder what they want for it.

-Grant
==============

Hello Grant and All

Quiet agree one could make it.Its just a slide platform guide with rods.
The only thing that has me stumped. The thing on top of the button. Looks to screw on top of the button.

Like a piece of round stock threaded. to adapt to the button .That has a threaded bolt maybe spring loaded And as you tighten the bolt it puts down pressure on the button spring. That the scale reads. At least that how I view it [ Later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts