Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a used 45# Samick Sage for $99 and a bottle reel for another $69. I missed a couple of gar running the bank on the far side, and one monster that I tickled his belly on my side. Had a great time. Needed it got a speeding ticket today, then the pin on my trailer hitch came out and trailer almost flipped and slammed into my tailgate. Then went bowfishing and then a few Coronas with my pretty wife.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know if they are edible or not. One of the smaller ones had moss and mud coming out of the exit wound with his intestines. Yeah great fish for bow fishing, but a menace on the river. You tube Asian Carp and there is a video of these guys on the Wabash about 10 miles north of me. It is insane how these things leap out of the water. It's been rumored that a couple of people have been killed while boating. I know that government officials are concerned about them making their way into the great lakes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.